The weekend of Emmett's baby blessing, my family came down to have our annual family reunion. The Williams', who are adopted family, also came.
Saturday around noon, everyone gathered at lower second dam up Logan Canyon to put their feet in the water and hike.
Then we went to Hyrum reservoir where most of the family was camping for dinner.
Emily thought Tyler's lap was the perfect sized chair. She would get up once in a while then slowly back up to sit down again. She wouldn't back up far enough before she went to sit so Tyler would have to pick her up to bring her to his lap. It was so adorable.
After dinner, we went over to my in-laws pasture for horse rides and wagon rides. I thought that this activity was the highlight of the day. I even rode a horse, though I had my brother-in-law lead me around. I found out that sitting on a saddle still hits a sore spot, but I couldn't resist riding a horse since I haven't been able to ride for quite a while.
Amy and Juliette. Juliette and Charlotte were apprehensive about riding at first. They started with riding with someone, then they got brave and went solo.

Of course Grace was all smiles for the camera.
While I was riding a horse, Ethan took care of my camera and he got this super cute picture of Emmett. Michelle was holding him at the time.

Dad obviously didn't need someone to lead him around.
Tyler always enjoys driving the horses, so he enjoyed his role as driver for everyone wanting to go on a wagon ride, which was, of course, everyone.
At the end of the evening, we took a family picture in front of the wagon. Hays,Tyler's nephew, got to be in he picture because he was with Tyler driving the wagon, which is one of his favorite things to do.







No comments:
Post a Comment