Thursday, February 12, 2015

Our Wedding

Tyler and I were married October 1, 2014. It was a beautiful day, warm enough to take some beautiful pictures after the ceremony. We were married in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was wonderful and I was so excited to marry Tyler. We were so grateful for all of our family that was able to attend the sealing. We knew we had many people who loved and supported our decision to be married. Here are some of the pictures we took after the ceremony.
 Here are some pictures my brother-in-law took before Tyler and I came out of the temple. My niece Juliette can be so cute.
 I loved this picture he took of his daughter, Paige.

 I'm still just as happy as I was that day that I married Tyler.

 This picture makes me laugh. Everyone, Tyler's family and my family, are celebrating that we finally got married. We were both 29 years old. I think our families had given up that we would ever find someone to marry.


 This picture Nate took is one of my favorites. It turned out so good.

 This picture is dear to both of us now. We were married in October and my Grandpa passed away a month and a half later in November and Tyler's Grandpa passed away at the end of January. I'm so glad they were both able to attend our wedding and I know they are watching over us.
 Tyler's family. I love my in-laws. They are definitely more mellow than my family is, but they are still fun to talk to. In the front row from left to right is Joe, Tyler's mom (Patsy), me, Tyler, Tyler's dad (Rex), Annie, Cru, and Annie's husband, Darin. In the back row is Hays, Ryan, Ryan's wife Lindsey, and Elsy.
 Here is my family. I was so glad they were all able to come. In the back row from left to right are: Emily, Derek, Derek's wife, Amy, Erika's husband, Brian, Erika, Karlton's wife, Michelle, and Karlton. The second row includes Bethany, Bethany's husband Nate, My mom (Lauri), me, Tyler, and my dad (Boyd). The front row shows off Derek's daughter, Juliette, Bethany's daughter, Paige, and Derek's oldest, Charolotte.
 Here we are with just my siblings.
 And of course, we had to do a crazy picture. I'm glad Tyler is willing to take silly pictures with us.
 Our parents. I'm so grateful for the love and support they have shown us throughout the years.
 Here we are with Tyler's siblings. The only silly picture they are capable of doing is a serious picture. :) I had a hard time keeping a straight face long enough to take the picture.

 Our nieces and nephews. Juliette was mad about something, Cru didn't like being away from his mom, Paige is looking adorable with her cute little grin and Emily is looking as somber as ever. I love all the different personalities this picture shows.
 My best friend, Sylina, and I. Sylina and I have been best friends for more than 10 years now. She is like family and supports me through everything and I try to do the same for her.
 Me and my sisters. (I consider my sister-in-laws my sisters.) I thought this pictures turned out way cute.
 I couple of the pictures we took as a couple. I had to search for the ones where Tyler was smiling because I think he got tired of taking pictures after a while. :)

I love this handsome man so much. He has made my life complete. I can't imagine my life without him anymore even though I year ago I didn't even know his name or that he even existed. Strange how life can change so fast, but be so wonderful.

 My mom and I. I look up to her so much. She has been there for me through all my insecurities and always reassures me that everything will work out. She is my role model and I love her so much.
 More pictures of us.






 This one is almost a half-smile. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment